BurmaSong Page Needs Songs

BurmaSong Page is dedicated to the free distribution of music resources
over the internet in support of human rights and democracy in Burma.

Now that we are up and running in a form that's easy to update, we hope
to present as wide a range of material as possible. Texts and
recordings will be presented in files that can be easily downloaded
making them available to a world-wide audience.

Those who wish to submit songs for this site are encouraged to do so by
contacting us at

wtongue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

BurmaSong Page is located at  http://users.imagiware.com/wtongue