ASSK's 51st birthday

One month from from today (18 June 96) is ASSK's 51 birth day.  Please
bombard National Public Radio's Morning Edition (Bob Edwards):
Morning@xxxxxxx asking him to mention her birthday as he opens his program on
that day.  Also bombard "ALL THINGS CONSIDERED" ATC@xxxxxxx with the request
to do a piece on Burma on that day.  I spoke to Jonathan Broder,  ATC's
senior editor at the University of Colorado on 8 April 96 asking him to do
it.  He said "OK.   This needs to be followed up.  Offer yourselves to be
interviewed on-line and give some facts on the situation on Burma.

Does anyone have a new telephone number for (951) 30365 in RGN?  A new digit
has been added to phone numbers in Burma and I would appreciate the new
digit.  Thanks.

U Kyaw Win