Announcement II

Dear All,

The Burma Library has decided to extend the talks on non-violence
action up to next week, ie. on 9 June 1996. As the booklet to be
published is meant for the poeple inside Burma, the atricles should be
written in Burmese. Nontheless, if we receive sufficient number of
articles in English, we are willing to add an English Section in the
booklet. Last weeks talk covers basic concept and effectiveness of
non-violence action. Next weeks talk will focus on its applications
and strategies suitable for Burma. Therefore, all interested parties are
requested to send the atricles by 15 June 1996.

Aung San Myint
FTUB (WB)