Names, and Tel. Fax. numbers of the (r)

Subject: Re: Names, and Tel. Fax. numbers of the EU : coming soon!

Dear NiNi:

Don't worry about feeling like an elephant in a glass shop. Two years ago, I
did not know how the Massachusetts legislature worked! The key is to keep
listening, asking questions and learning.

One question from me - perhaps others could answer it. Is Denmark working
through the European Commission or the European Parliament? What process
does this request for sanctions have to go through?

Once you better understand the process, you can identify the key decision
makers and ask people to write and fax them.

For instance, when the Massachusetts Burma bill was stuck in Senate
Committee, we encouraged Massachusetts residents to write the Chairman and
members of the committee.

I hope you find these suggestions useful.

Simon Billenness