Another Burma Sanctions Bill Cospon

Subject: Another Burma Sanctions Bill Cosponsor!

Dear Tim:

Good work with Frank Pallone! Feel free to send a message to the net if you
hear back from Bradley or Lautenberg.

Bradley may be more difficult. He was one of the "liberal" Democrats who
strongly backed Clinton's removal of human rights conditions from China's
MFN. If you talk to him or his staff, make sure you strongly stress the
South Africa comparison instead of an anti-China line.

Just a thought...

Simon