Boycott Visit Myanmar Year 1996! (r)

Subject: Re: Boycott Visit Myanmar Year 1996!

coincidently, the company Myo Aye cites below, wrote me an email
a few days ago describing their operation and justification for
continuing to sell tours to burma.
frankly, i don't know how to respond to them, but have enclosed
that email below in case anyone else would like to write them.
glen

Anyone, please send the campaign letters (Boycott Visit Myanmar Year
1996!) to the following travel agency.

Interpid Adventure Travel
246 Brunswick, Fizroy VIC 3065
Australia.