Euro-Burmanet reorganising and back

Subject: Euro-Burmanet reorganising and back up

Dear Free Burma activists and supporters,
Owing to technical computer problems, including the very inadequate
capability of Netscape to handle large mail files, Euro-Burmanet
experience a highly undesirable crash on several computers, and is now
rebuilding to be more reliable and faster.

All in good measure to serve the cause better and in everyway we can. One
problem, unavoidable, most French people have virtually disappeared from
sight - seasonal behavior for august. Includes our head techical wizard,
as I am still trying to find his coordinates...

sorry for any convenience. you can count on us, and Euro-Burmanet to
continue the struggle (once we get through sorting the thousands of mails
since july!)

Dawn Star