European Union - Wrong Signals!!!

Subject: Re: European Union - Wrong Signals!!!

Dear Free Burma readers and activists - Does anyone know what politics or
 understandings/misunderstandings are behind this statement from  EU
Humanitarian Commissioner Emma Bonino. To Euro-Burmanet, it is to say the
least confusing and out of the logic of signals. It is time now to help
stop the suffering of the people of  Burma. We need to get policy and
strategy objectives very clear because this kind of statement is
counterproductive and divisive.

Please send comments now.In any event, EURO-Burmanet is supporting full
sanctions movement now.

Euro-Burmanet, Paris
Dawn Star