an answer to the research

Hi.
I answer the research.
My name is Akihiko Kora. 40 years old.
Male.
Working at Reitaku-University in Japan.
But not teacher. Office clerk by personnel section.

----------
Sent: 	Friday, August 16, 1996 6:21 AM
To: 	Recipients of burmanet-l
Subject: 	Re: SLORC

Would be good if we are to know
	who you are
	for whom you are working
	why this research is being done
	the objective of this research
	some of your background regarding the democratic movement

The reason being that what we send to you can be interpreted by the SLORC
as what we know of them.
I hope all will understand.
Rgds