Ang-RE>Free-Burma Sweden an

Joakim Jonsson

hello joakim

are you in touch with the human rights watch group/asia in sweden, they
wrote sharp criticial letter about bosnia, an failure to arrest those
charged with genocide,

is this europe turning its back on genocide at home, what makes anyone
think europe will lift a hand for asia so far from home!!

we have a lot of work to do now this fall, with david arnott and others
in europe, with the un, ilo, general trade preference debate in the EU
and with the lipservice from the white house with clinton's boys wanting
to impose their own house rules on sanctions legislation,

we have alot to do so lets do it together
dawn star, paris
euro-burmanet

http://www-uvi.eunet.fr/
http://www-uvi.eunet.fr/asia/euro-burma/