" SOME BURMESE FREE IN PASADENA NOT

Subject: " SOME BURMESE FREE IN PASADENA NOT FOR ALL "

      Myanmar Family Free Day was held at Pacific Asia Museum,in Pasadena,California
on 8/17/96.The head of the organization is Daw Aung San Su Kyi's sister -in-law.The
organization is pro - SLORC and its members are those enjoying the political
asylem.They are pure opportunists and have never participated in our activities.
      When I went there the Museum authorities did not allow me to enter it.I found a
lady soliciting people to encourage the Visit Myanmar Year 1996.The tourist $ is
being used by the SLORC to buy guns to kill its own our people and to buy luxury
goods for themselves.
      I distributed the prodemocracy flyers especially those not to go to Burma until
Democracy is achieved.

PACIFIC ASIA MUSEUM
46 n,Los Robles Ave.
Pasadena, CA 91101