Aung San Suu Kyi's Letters from Bur

REQUEST FOR INFORMATION FROM THE ALBERT EINSTEIN INSTITUTION

It seems that the Japanese daily Mainichi Daily News has been
publishing the "Letters from Burma" as a series.

In the Letter No.41, Gene Sharp, the senior scholar in residence at
the Einstein Institution is mentioned in relation to strategies of
Political Defiance.

We are urgently looking to find a copy of the original article (in
newspaper form) of Suu Kyi's Letter No. 41.  If that is not possible,
we would like to know how to access the Letter No. 41, as well as the
whole series electronically so as to download them directly from the
Internet.

Any one who has any information about how to access the Letters,
either as copies of the original articles or electronically, please
let us know as soon as possible.

Any advice and assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Simone Masson
Administrative Assistant
The Albert Einstein Institution