the dharma...

Greetings:

     I was just priviliged to see a 9 minute interview with Aung San Suu Kyi
(accompanying a really bad film by John Boorman about Burma, with Roseanne
Arquette), and I would like to know where to obtain copies of her writings
(Internet?) or current information.

     Too, how any *diplomatic* efforts may help...

resending as my "blind" copy never arrived,

Thomas Francis Noonan, SAKIYA LAMA
"Globe of Dharma Productions"

voicemail: (510)-549-8828, box#436
Attorney: Patrick Hallinan, Law Offices
819 Eddy Street, San Francisco, CA 94109

--"A corporation has a First Amendment right to freedom of speech,
'Virginia Pharmacy Bd. v. Virginia Citizens Consumer Council,Inc.,'
425 U.S. 748 (1976), and cannot have its property taken without just
compensation,'Penn Central Trans. v. N.Y.C.', 438 US 104 (1978)."
       *Browning Ferris Ind. v. Kelco Disposal*, 492 US 257,264 (1988)
       Justice O'Connor's opinion

"The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable
on certain occasions that I wish it to be always kept alive..."
     Thomas Jefferson, letter from Paris, to Abigail Adams, 2/22/1787

"...and the gods of hell profess their hopes of heaven."
               Petronious, Satyricon, 120.85-93

"Fierce courage is what they call valor,
And Chivalry to the fallen forms its sharp edge."
          Gurudeva, Trikural Vedas, v.773