USA to give 55,000 "Green Cards" & (r)

Subject: Re: USA to give 55,000 "Green Cards" & Work and Live in USA.

All of you who plan to take part in the visa lottery, please
note that it is free of charge. It IS a lottery, altough a
lot of companies offer "sure-hit" submission services for a
certain fee. All you have to do to is send your application to
a certain address by a certain date. IT IS A LOTTERY! As for
the dates and the address the best information source is the
nearest US consulate to you.
Imre