Suu Kyi still confined to home, tro (r)

Subject: Re: Suu Kyi still confined to home, troops guard junta's leader's home.

Hi

I dont know who wrote this article but next time better watch the
information you will write. Saya San is not a monk and the road for monk
named U Wisaya and that road is near the Shwedagon Pagoda but not Saya
San.

If you maked mistake for simple information, who can tell all of your
massage is right. As I am out of my country, the only way to get the news
is burmanet. I thought you were a group annouse the true news.

I am sorry, maybe this mistake is typepo. But my sugest is becareful.

L T T C