South Africa & TOTAL BOYCOTT

kiru@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

hi there kiru naidoo
do you think you might be able to kick-start a Boycott TOTAL campaign
there in South Africa. As you may know, TOTAL boasts about their
progressive labor campaign and how they helped introduce fair labor
practices in South Africa, and how they were ahead of even the
democratic anti-apartheid movement there, so that when Mandala came in,
oh well, you know the story of how great TOTAL is, well, they sort of
helped make all that happen etc etc.

in other words, why not get down to truth on TOTAL in South Africa,
since the South Africa -Burma connection is a very real one now which
should be developed more fully, there, and on an international scale.

what do you think. We need your help.

Dawn Star
Euro-Burmanet
http://www-uvi.eunet.fr/asia/euro-burma/