Message of congratulations to FBC c

Subject: Message of congratulations to FBC conference

To the spiders and friends of the Free Burma Coalition,

                Message of Congratulations to the Free Burma Coalition
Conference

Dear fellow comrades,

The Burma Bureau Germany would like to congratulate each and every spider and
friend of the Free Burma Coalition for their fair and victorious campaign
worldwide
in tying down the multinational investment giants that are doing dirty business
with
the infamous narco-militayr dictatorial regime of Burma, SLORC.

We appreciate very much your significant, brilliant but hard engagement in the
process of democratization in Burma.

We respect and acknowledge with inspirations your civil courage and freedom
from fear in the struggle for fundamental human rights and dignity in Burma.

We will continue to cooperate with you and support the wonderful campaign in
forcing the dirty businesses out of Burma.

It is our duty and everybody's duty at least to stand up and clearly speak out
the
truth loud and fearlessly. For, if we hesitate to speak out and allow the
military
clique to do whatever it wanted, we are permitting crimes. And afterall
permitting
crimes is also a form of participating in them.

So, let us be brave and properly use our liberty and rights coordinately to
promote
that of our Burmese people in the shadowlands of lost rights.

Thanking all of you so much,
with solidarity and compassion,

Nwe Aung
for Burma Bureau Germany