UC Child Report and SLORC Child Rep (r)

Subject: re: UC Child Report and SLORC Child Report (fwd)

Could someone clarify?

were there 5 parts to the UN report?  I only received 2 parts and a
conclusion (the slorc report was in 5 parts) -- I'll send you what I have.

Lisa

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 03 Feb 1997 15:12:56
To: Recipients of burmanet-l <burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: UC Child Report and SLORC Child Report

Hello!!

I had a problem with downloading the UN Child report and recommendations
that was posted on BurmaNet onto my terminal and I ended up losing the 5
items completely. I also lost the SLORC report to the UN on children in
Burma this way. If someone has them on their terminal somewhere, would they
mind posting then to me at:    carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks very much,

C.

Ms Carol Ransley,
School of Computer Science and Computer Engineering,
La Trobe University, Bundoora  3083, Victoria, Australia.

tel: +61 3 9479 1477.
fax: +61 3 9479 3060.
email: carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx