Remember the extra Mouse Click

Dear Friends,

Sorry! I seem to be posting all my replies to the list rather than the
senders lately. I've got to wait until after the second cup of coffee to
do this stuff.

But, while I'm here, I want to say how much the FBC Conference in DC
meant to Annette and me. For years, others concerned with Burma have just
been voices on the radio or telephone and names on the email. Sure, it
became the cliche of the conference but it really did matter to meet the
people behind the names and get to spend a little time with them.

And what a diverse group! And every one of us unified in our belief that
we can make a difference in the world. Well, we already have... and we're
just getting limbered up.

Spin on, Spiders!

Wrightson