To: burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc:   (bcc: Winston Lee/SHI)
Date: Thursday  February 27, 1997 10:18 AM
Subject: RealAudio of Acceptance Speech

Dear Friends,

An audio recording of Dr. Michael Aris delivering Daw Aung San Suu Kyi's
acceptance speech in Australia can be played back or downloaded as a RealAudio
File at the BurmaSong site:

http://users.imagiware.com/wtongue

The recording can be found in two places: at the beginning of the third segment
of the February 23 Democratic Voice of Burma program; or, at the top of the
page about Daw Aung San Suu Kyi.

Peace and Courage,

Wrightson