Embassy and Consulates of Thailand (r)

Subject: Re: Embassy and Consulates of Thailand in USA

For the DC Embassy, try 202-298-4787.  A Mr. Pitchya was quite frank and
open, and said he would report the feelings of those calling back to
Thailand.  We must recognize that the Thai Foreign Ministry is a little
shocked by the decisions taken by wankers like Gen. Chetta.  But we must
keep pressing where we can, in hopes that the message gets to the pigs
pushing refugees into SLORC hands.

LD