Correction: please read donation "o

Subject: Correction: please read donation "of" instead of "for"

	We, devotees of Burma democracy movement will stay in the cause
	whatever it may. We will join the global prayer day on 16 March 1997
	from here, The Netherlands.

The guidance from inside, we all very carefully follow reads the following.

ASSK:	: ``You mustn't think we depend on foreign governments to bring
	    democracy to Burma,'' she said. ``The most important thing
	    is for our people to work for democracy.

ASSK:	:``But in this day and age international support is important.

ASSK:	: The SLORC is part of Burma. If they are more powerful, the people
	   should be more powerful too.'' The party is still recruiting new
	   members'', said Suu Kyi.

We had lost more than 3000 students and freedom fighters in
year 1988 alone!

After that, we have lost gradually students, activists in all
levels, supporters, party memembers, legally elected MPs in many
ways, such as death in custody, being accessinated, ...
and you name it. The sad tale continues.

Yesterday, we experienced a great loss again. one of the NCUB's
members of the Secretariat, U Myint Zaw, 33, who is also the Chairman
of Democratic Party for New Society (DPNS), passed away.

It is note worthy that at this season, in 1988, students from the Rangoon
Institute of Technology who were the first ones to die, followed by the
huge-and-long-list of donation of their own lives for the cause were,
Ko Soe Myint and Ko Phone Maw.

Donation of life, time and again, listing from Ko Phone Maw's death to
U Myint Zaw's death,........... so many year books of Human Right
abuses in Burma submitted to UNGA.

Haven't we (Burmese) done enough ? We don't have money. We are
unarmed. We are non-violent. Each of us owns only one life and
a body. No more share we have. Yet we pay what we own for the cause.
Is that not good enough?

Well then,  we all are here to show the world that we are united
behind our leader Daw Aung San Suu Kyi and we are doing our utmost
to restore democracy in Burma at any cost!  NON_VIOLENTLY.

Quote:
======

But in this day and age International Support is Important! (ASSK)
Please use your liberty to promote ours! (ASSK)

Sincerely,
NiNi