live burma "chat"

Thanks Glen!

Also, and for those without Java capabilities, I continue to maintain a
#freeburma chat channel on IRC.  My "nick" (nickname) is Konchog.  I am
online for some period most evenings.

You can get onto IRC with some reliability by downloading and installing
mIRC, for Windows, or ircle for the Mac. There are many other good irc
clients.   Or try typing "irc" from the UNIX shell.  I recommend, at least
this week, using irc.mindspring.com as your server.

You can find many FAQs  about irc on the 'net if you search.

Email me with questions.

Alex
--
Alex Turner
Wisconsin's Environmental Decade Institute