Spiders to Yale

Send some spiders and lobby for sanctions support and some headlines in
the Yale Daily student paper, send a strong message to Big Business,
Yale Corporation, (I think Bass may still be Yale Corporation
President), the Yale Business Management School, and undergraduates.
Democracy begins at home with you and your brothers and sisters.
ds, paris

You might also contact James SCOTT, Director of Yale South East Asia
Council, and ask him what he is doing at Yale for Free Burma (his is on
Political Science Dept, and on Advisory Board of Burma Debate, of The
Burma Project, Soros' The Open Society). Ask him if he has not already
to respond to the challenge of the Unocal lobby financed Congressional
trip to Slorctown, as well as the current Big Business drive by US-Asean
Council. Has anyone read any of Mr Scott's work on Burma? Please
enlighten us all.

Why is Yale so far behind Harvard and Marc Simmon's fine work. Are
Yalies now all nerding for repression?

Until Yale gets on board the Free Burma movement (Yale snubbed the
Tourist Boycott I believe), that fine institution is a disgrace to us
all, founders, and alumni included.

DS, Class of Yale 1976