Myanmar Alin Article related to Ome

Subject: Re: Myanmar Alin Article related to Omen

Hello <Winston_Lee@xxxxxxx>

 Your posting was very tricky!

 May I tell you what is the Burmese way to tackle this kind of stuff
 in our real life situation?

# Let's take an example.
 Suppose my mom is being gossiped by someone.
 (1) I used not to let her know. Instead I shall shut up
     the gossiper in a very polite/dignified way. My mom
     won't even know the event.

# Let's again take a real worked out example.
 Suppose my mom was told "very ugly!"
 I will react there and then. Saying either (a)"this is none of
 your business!" or, (b) "Oh, No, my mom is the most beautiful
 lady on this earth in our opinion"

 What we don't do is..
 Going to the notice board and write an article saying that "Hello
 everybody my mom was told to be very ugly and I don't believe a
 word of it!"
 Nor posting on the BurmaNET with the detailed article.

# One more example is:-
  We never repeat the sware words, if and when we were swear.
  We only calmly mention that one has sweared me. If
  we are asked which word was used? Our polite reply is
  "Please let me not repeat the bad word because it is not
   equal to my dignity"

 Just a tip for you concerning our Burmese culture. I hope you won't
 do it again on the NET since you know our culture.

 NiNi