RACISM AND XENOPHOBIA (France)

hello, these two words sum up the problem here in france, these days,
and sociological studies further indicate that given french travel
habits (despite their fondness for burma, they remain one of the
populations in europe which travel least outside its own country,
preferring to remain, within, french borders, with french friends,
usually given a lifetime the same french persons, numbering less than
ten or so, and french families, in french residences). That is to say,
the French, while posturing a open international attitude, remain
distinctly french, caring little to adapt to nonfrench customs and
styles, and tend not to accept or integrate non-french into their closed
circles, unless, and after long assimilation, they agree to become,
decidedly, and distinctly french. that trend is more common today than
ever.

Hardly a very international attitude, in light of the continuing
decolonisation of the French state.

ds, in paris