AUST MUST/EBN Update

Whatever it was, its gone, at least for now, and that white light
shining in the sky, next time when it comes, or when you think its
there, think of suu kyi. she's still here, and lets hope for a long,
long time to come.

dawn star
lastest update EuroBurmanet files April 22
http://www-uvi.eunet.fr/last-uploaded-files.html
http://www-uvi.eunet.fr/asia/euro-burma/
http://www-uvi.eunet.fr/asia.euro-burma/total/