Information Sheet A-0036 (r)

Hi Ko Okkar,
	After re-reading your old messages and thinking about the words that
you wrote "I personally don't call Mrs. Aris.",  I realize your difficult
stance.  Sorry about my messages that sounded bitter.  I should not say
such swear words.  I am really sorry about that.
	I didn't think about your difficulty of survival under the
pressure.  I should have thought from all possible aspects.  I am really
sorry for saying badly without thinking much.
	Actually, I really wanted you to think about the real suffering
of the people and that was why I argued with you.  When I wrote those
messages, I thought only about those and I didn't think about your
difficulty.  Now, I understand your stance.
	Well, I know that it is difficult to stand under pressure
from both sides.  Any way, sorry for my past bitter messages.  I will
keep asking you when I don't understand something but that doesn't mean
I will keep arguing with you like in the past.
	I have better take off but I will write to you more later.
Please always think about the people and try to do something for them the
best of you can.  The generals think they are the country but actually
the people are the country.

Kyaw Zay Ya
Indiana University
kya@xxxxxxxxxxxx