TO AVOID ANY CONFUSION BETWEEN D

Subject: TO  AVOID ANY CONFUSION  BETWEEN  DEMOCRATIC  RADIO  STATION

TO  AVOID ANY CONFUSION  BETWEEN  DEMOCRATIC  RADIO  STATION

We  have  decided to change  our  name  to  "RADIO  FREE  BURMA".
We  hope  that  our  listeners  approve  of  the  change. We  are  the  same
Radio  and  our  aims  and  objectives  are  for  restoration  of  Democracy,
Human Rights  and  Peace  in  Burma.

We   remain  the  one  and  only Democratic  Burmese  Program  on  the
Internet. We are in the process  of  upgrading  the  Internet  facility to
give  you better  performance in our struggle towards Democracy.

Please  keep  on  supporting  us  in  this  noble  cause.

RADIO  FREE  BURMA
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA.