Some people have more knowledge

Subject: Some  people have  more  knowledge than  commonsense....

You  have  very  poor  English  to  read "China attacks 'failed' US sanctions
against SLORC"
Read  the  China attacks  and  you  may  understand  the  meaning. Remember
that
"some people  have  more  knowledge  than  commonsense"
I  believe  that  there  should  be  a  balance  view  in all  news  reporting
 and not  one sided. Does  everyone  have  to  be  pro-SLORC  if  they  do
not  agree  with  your  personal  polices ?
We  are  all  fighting  on  the  same  side, and  I  believe  we  should  be
more  tolerant  to each  other  and  not  indulge  in  personal  attacks.
Behave  yourself  on  posting  the  news  and  criticising  other  because  I
don't  want  to  waste  my  time  to  read  and  reply  your  nonsense
e-mail. If  you  want  to  know  who  I am, listen  to  my  current  affair
every week on Internet. You  will never ever  can  do my  accomplishment  at
present  and  the  future as well. Don't  try  to  pretend  that  you  don't
know  me. You  knew  exactly  who  I  am and  what  I'm  doing. SLORC order
you  to  stop  me  isn't ?
Everyone  knows  me  who  I  am  and  they  are  very  appreciate  what  I'm
doing except  you.  Any how, if  you  try  to  criticise  me  one  more  with
nonsense, I call you SLORC agent. While  you  free  and  want some excitement,
 just  stick  with your mate OKKAR, I  haven't  got  time  to  chat  with
you.
You  are  so pathetic, she  who  hurts  others, hurts herself.
Don't  forget  Miss_ Think  much, speak  little,  write  less and  don't  dig
you  own grave, many  people  out  there  are  the  genuine  freedom
fighters.

Peace  and  Courage

Freedom  fighter

>From:	moe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Julien Moe)
Subject:	Re: China attacks 'failed' US sanctions against SLORC

Dear Sir/madam,
These are not failed sanctions.many US and non-US businesses are stunned and
some withdrew.EU extended sanctions further due to US sanctions.I work for the
US govt.I know these sanctions work.By the way,many of your postings are
anti-US and pro-SLORC agendas.How come?If I may ask you who and what you
are?If you are sympathetic with the Burmese ppl suffering from pathetic
military dictatorship,why don't you screen what you post from AFP website?If
you're a pro-SLORC person,please ignore my statements.
Thank you.
Sincerely,

Julien Moe