external forces destroying Slorclan

Subject: external forces destroying Slorcland?

Okkar: My first question to you " who is protecting the peoples of Burma from
Slorc?" has not yet been answered!
Well, I can surely understand why you don't want to answer. The truth hurts,
really hurts, doesn't it?
Now here is my second question: Who are the external forces trying to destroy
Burma? What do they get by destroying Burma?
Okkar, you are a disgrace to the freedom-loving peoples of Burma!
We want toture and intimidation of the peoples stopped and democracy ushered
in.
All the soldiers go back to tha barracks and stay there until and unless
called upon by their boss, the people who decides their own future as they
wish.