Okkar66127 tried but failed again

 My questions to MURDERS, INC representatives,Okkar66127, from the SLORCLAND:
(1) Who protects the people of Burma from the Slorc. Throughout the country
Slorc representatives collect money from the people without being accountable
for it.
                      Okkar: Incorrect question.
          Question#2 :Who are the external forces destroying Burma?
                       Okkar: You don't know what you are talking about?
           Question#3 : Killing Buddhist monks not friendly to Slorc can not
be                                    compensated by giving titles away to
friendly monks.
                       Okkar: You don't know what you are talking about.
 Well, that is the way I understand the answers.