Information Sheet No. A-0045 (r)

Hi Okkar,
It is ridiculous that the authoriites concerned, SLORC is taking up measure to
prevent the chao by arresting the NLD's members.  The mis-anticipation of other
people's or parties' movements is nonesense. Does SLORC take preventive measure
to prevent the USDA's forcible gathering?  Why does SLORC anticipate that NLD
will create the chao logically.  All don't want chao and all don't want SLORC
either.  Does the expression of the voice of the people mean chao to the SLORC?
Of course, it does because it can shake the SLORC's position in power.  However,
NLD's gathering is not an attempt to create the chao.  On which basis, SLORC
anticipates that NLD will create the chao.  In reality, only the SLORC is
causing the chao both in the country and in the region.  There are so many facts
we can prove though you can't prove your statement.  Well, be gentle.
KZY