ABSL CHALLENGE TO THE AMBASSADOR OF

Subject:       ABSL CHALLENGE TO THE AMBASSADOR OF SLORC IN NEW DELHI

Sub:ABSL  challenge to the Ambassador of SLORC in New Delhi
on the topic of future politics of Burma.

We, members of the All Burma Students League, headquarter in
New Delhi make a challenge to the SLORC's senior
representative in New Delhi to come forward to the debate
on "the future politics of Burma. Timing and venue will be
given favour to U Win Lwin, the ambassador of SLOR.If he
doesn't  respond  within  one  month he  will  be  a loser.
******************************(END)*************************

************************( End )****************************

    |  A  B  S  L                         |
    |  All Burma Students League          |