Materials for a Conference in Leipz

Subject: Materials for a Conference in Leipzig

Dear friends,

Yesterday and again today we found a message on our answering machine from
a woman named Anna-Marie Jenson.  She urges us to send materials to Germany
for a "very big Protestant meeting" beginning in Leipzig on June 18.  She
said that thousands of people will be coming together and we could have any
information presented at the meeting.  She asked us to send material to:

Mr. Ulrich Deliuf
Society for Threatened Peoples
Postfach 20-24
37010 Gottingen
Germany

Although we do not know Ms. Jenson personally, we have heard of the Society,
and we trust that there would indeed be value in sending some of the news
from the Karen, the Mon, the Shan, and the Karenni.  Unfortunately, postage
from Japan is prohibibitively expensive.  May we request that some of the
activists who live in Europe undertake the printing of a few of the best and
most recent articles from Burmanet and send them to Mr. Deliuf?
Furthermore, it may be possible for someone in Germany to contact the office
of the Society for more information as to what they would like.

Thank you.

Ken and Visakha Kawasaki
http://www2.gol.com/users/brelief/Index.htm