Materials for a Conference in Leipz (r)

Subject: Re: Materials for a Conference in Leipzig

Dear Ken and Visakha,

Thank you for your information that someone from Leipzig is
interested in getting info materials on Burma.
I hope that the organisation in Gottingen could be able to read
this message and be able to have contact with us. I would be pleased
to get direct contact with the person of Leipzig and I am willing to send
the required info materials to Leipzig directly. Here is our address in
Germany:
                   Burma Bureau              Tel. 0251-34095
                  Herrn Horst Reiter         Fax: 0251-36092
                  Postfach 6766
                  D-48036 Muenster

Or, I am available under
                   Fax: +49 2173 907334
                   E-mail: 101564@compuserve. com

There is no problem to contact with us in German language.

Sincerely,

Nwe Aung
Burma Bureau Germany