BURMESE STUDENTS' REUNION

Union Night of 8888 Generation Youths and Students
                                     Sponsored  By
            Democratic Burmese Students Organization - Midwest

                                                       INVITATION

To All !!!

	We , DBSO ,  warmly invite  all Burmeses living in the   United States to
the "Reunion Night of 8888 Generation Youths and Students" Party  sponsored
by  DBSO-Midwest .It will be held  on  the 4th   of July 1997  in  Fort Wayne.

Please come and join  the  Reunion Party and share  an enjoyable night with
us.We'll send invitation letters of invitation of  DBSO-USA's conference to
all DBSO members individually.

Sincerely,

DBSO-MidWest

Place             L Shi Loh Hall