Equal access to Burma activits in B

Subject: Equal access to Burma activits in Burma

We see SLORC representatives making full use of Burmanet . They post anything
they want completely freely. Slorc Generals should allow us to post anything
we want in New Light of Myanmar in Burmese or Myanmarese(sic.). Reciprocity
must  and should be expected; otherwise Colonel Tin Win and his crowd should
not enjoy the freedom of expression as we practise here. Whatever they do
here we do there also. Then and only then it is fair.