Where will my post go? (r)

	> From: Nyi Nyi Soe <eyar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
	>
	> 	PEPPER4336@xxxxxxx wrote:
	> 	>
	> 	>  Dear Okkar: It is awfully nice of Slorcland
	>	>  representatives to allow me to
	> 	>  be on Myanmaresenet(sic).But, where will my
	>	>  post go? Will it be accessable to
	> 	>  the people of Burma? Or, will it be sitting somewhere
	>	>  unread and un-noticed? What good is it then?
	>	>  I ask that my post be printed in Burmese as well
	>	>  as in English in order to get equitable coverage.
	>	>  Until then, access granted  is nothing more than
	>	>  an empty shell.
	> 	> ( I ask: do you have to be a soldier to
	>	>   claim yourself to be patriotic?)
	>
	> we,ABSDO completely support it and we also want to ask SLORC to allow
	> Burma acitvists to practise and all opinions should be printed on the
	> local newspaper such as New Light of Myanmar.
	>
	> ABSDO

Me, too. I have so many articles for peoples inside Burma. I don't even
ask the honorarium :-) believe me.
I have also not received any posting from 'that net'. I just got the
majordomo result and that is about all.

NiNi

message that I got came the following:

Post to: Myanmar-List@xxxxxxxxxxxx

However, the article titled "Nursing Education" that I received has
already been posted in soc.culture.burma, and therefore is in violation of
the rules outlined above.

Please clarify the rules:  Are we going to continue to get delightful
essays that have been widely posted elsewhere such as the above?  Are the
rules flexible (i.e. similar to martial law, "No law at all")?  May I post
to this list an editorial from the Nation newspaper entitled "Shameful for
ASEAN to Embrace Burma"?  The Nation editorial has been posted elsewhere,
in the same way as "Nursing Education" has, but perhaps all the readers of
your moderated Myanmar list have not read it yet.

Looking forward to a reply at your earliest convenience.

Larry Dohrs
Seattle