Equal access to Burma Activitsin Bu

Subject: Equal access to Burma Activitsin Burma

Nyi Nyi Soe's expectation of expressing opposition views in New Light of
Myanmar in Burmese or English or both is not beyond any sense of fair play.
Slorc at the same time has not shown any interest in fair play - look at
their ignoring the 1990 election results. I am afraid that the only language
they understand is force; I hope I am wrong.They will continue to pull a
bamboo curtain around Burma. Sad for the country and the people. How long
will the people suffer?