No to equal access in Burma? (r)

PEPPER4336@xxxxxxx wrote:

>  Apparently we are not going to be permitted to contribute our thoughts in
> New Light of Myanmar as Slorcland representatives are doing their things on
> burmanet. Sure, we get on myanmarnet which covers outside Burma only. We want
> the people of Burma to know what our thoughts are on Slorc activities. As the
> same time, Colonel Tin Win and his crowd may not have the authority to allow
> us to contribute to New Light of Myanmar. I can't see a  military-ruled
> country having a newspaper and a radio station permit an opposition party
> criticize the generals in that newspaper!

look!
even for the any normal writers or artics inside Burma have to register
at the Myanmar sensorship board, and when they want to print their
articles or story (also cartoons and pictures)which is even for small
unpopular magazines, must be send (lodge) to the sensorship board
including their(artics,authors) biography.
So,there is no way for such activicts both inside or outside to express
their own.There is no freedom of expression, no freedom of media just
for SLORC propaganda.

solidarity,

Nyi Nyi Soe(PaParr)
ABSDO