Announcement (r)

TO..
S O L B (Lapan)

Date: 10 July'97

We, ABSDO, deeply appreciate and strongly support to the unification of
DBSO(Japan) and 8888group in Japan. We believe that that is the first
step toward regional and international uniny of 88 generation.
We hope that, the new organization "Student's Organization for
Liberation of Burma (SOLB)" can work more effectively for freedom of
Burma.

Solidarity,

On behalf of ALL BURMA STUDENTS DEMOCRATIC ORGANIZATION (ABSDO) and
BURMESE STUDENTS REGIONAL COORDINATING COMMITTEE (BSRCC)

Nyi Nyi Soe(paparr)
international coordinator
ABSDO
AUSTRALIA