OKKAR

OKKAR66127@xxxxxxx

Dear OKKAR,

1. It is not honest to attribute a few words or phrases what seem to be
profitable for own interest. Especially those of very well known personals
like Gandhi and General Asun San. I mean don't do cutting head-and-tail,
"Amee-pyut-gaung-phut" which we usually read from Burmese newspapers
nowadays. Everybody knows who Gandhi was and all Burmese know who Bogyoke
Aung San was. In 1958, in the People's Parliament, General New Win, at the
swear-in as the interim Prime Minister said he would safeguard the 1947
constitution. His first announcement in 1962 coupe was that the very
constitution was vanished by the Revolutionary Council. The people know
who Ne Win is.
2. "Politics without sacrifice: What I understand "sacrifice" of SLORC is
"killing the people as a sacrifice". There have been thousands of people
who have sacrificed for freedom, democracy and justice.
3. "Science without practice": All elected members of Pyithu Hluttaw have
been serving the people at various levels. They are ready to serve, as the
representatives of the people. However, beast occupies the practical
field, the laboratory.
4. My message is non-violence against dictatorship, which terrorise the
people but shout the people are terrorists.

Best wishes.