MI are here, MI are here

SLORC must be getting  very desperate or Colonel Tin Win is getting is very
ambitious; most feared military intelligence officers or Burmese military
spies are on the internet under the screen name of OKKAR. They are taking
advantage  of the American freedom of  press by posting more often than they
used to. I have a sneaky impression that some of the pieces posted lately are
written by someone other than a Burmese or  I should say "Myanmarese".Of
course, I welcome their views and legally they probably are entitled to it,
but I feel  there ought to be a form of reciprocity here. I know there is a
group of Washtington DC lawyers who once declared that SLORC regime was
illegal. I could not find their address. We should get their legal opinion as
to whether Slorc people should be on the internet without us being able to
contribute in Burma's only newspaper.