A fact to consider The Use OR The W

Subject: A fact to consider The Use OR The Waste of the Revolution Money     by The Oppositio

A fact to consider The Use OR The Waste of the Revolution Money by The
Oppositions on the border
	We all have been criticizing and pointing out the misuse of the
country?s resources by the SLORC?s generals and misconduct or power by
them.  Yes, SLORC misuses, misconducts or exploits all resources for its
benefit only but not for the people.  It is a fact that need to be
changed when Burma is ruled under a democratic government.
At the time of the struggle for the democratic changes in Burma, we (the
opposition groups) should practice the use of resources for the
revolution.
	It is very clear that the funding we received on the border is only for
the struggle but not for the personal uses.  However, there are some
misuses or wasting of those funding  by the opposition groups.  We tried
to changed by discussing those uses but it didn?t and therefore, we
inevitably have to post and imform about those to all who concern about
Burma?s democratic movement so  that  those can be changed in a proper
way and can be convinced those people to change their misconducts.
	Here is only an example of the misuse of the funding and there are many
many misuses in all groups.  Two members of NCGUB were detained by Thai
authorities very recently.  They were U Maung Maung Aye and U Maung
Maung Latt.  They were arrested together with Saw David Tarkapaw and a
woman in Bangkok.  In order to release them, NCGUB had to bribed 150,000
Baht to the police.  The matter is that those money is not to use for
such personal reason but  for democratic struggle.  It is understandable
that the arrest of such great leaders can delay the progress of the
democratic movements, but those funding were not provided for personal
uses.  As the leaders from the revolution area, it was clear that they
have any personal income and personal properties and therefore they
might need to use those funding for their release.  However, as  leaders
of the democratic struggle, all should be careful of the use of those
funding and those funding should be spent just for democratic struggle.
	Moreover, there are four NCGUB offices in Bangkok alone for several
purpose.  The fact that why NCGUB spends such money to rent those four
offices and to buy mobile phones for almost every members of them should
be reconsidered deeply and it should restrict the optional uses of the
funding for personal purposes.  Why does NCGUB need four office alone in
Bangkok and why do they all need mobile phone?  The refugees from Burma,
student members, and dissidents live in poverty and they are doing
activities in poor funds because almost all funding are spent for other
uses such as office uses, leaders? spending, central committee members?
travel costs and so on.  Those misuses are not happening only in NCGUB
but in almost all opposition groups on the border.   The funds are not
shown for some security reason even to the members of them and
therefore, the misuse of such funds are very possible to withhold.
	We would like to request all to change such weakness of the oppositions
on the border so that the funding can be spent just for the movement not
for the leaders.   We believe that there are so many issues to be
changed if we are struggling for democracy and those are needed to be
changed in time.

"Unless we try to change bad behaviours inheritaged from BSPP government
in our daily activities, the revolution will never comes true."

Get Private Web-Based Email Free http://www.hotmail.com