Indignatory

I don't understand what you are talking about.   Ko Nyi Nyi Lwin, what
details do you want to know?  As far as I know you have no experience
about the border and so I would like to make a strong suggestion that
you should learn about the border situation so that you can see the
whole picture of the border.  I would like to debate about the points if
you have seen the whole picture.   I am just talking about the weakness
of our situation on the border so that we can reform the wrong things to
be right for the revolution sake.    Thought I know your past
participation and events in Thailand and in USA, I don't want to say
anything about those and I don't want to look down on anyone.  No matter
whether or not you have involve recently, the point is that you should
learn about the real situation of the border before you argue.   I once
saw your writing about the greatness of Dr. Sein Win.   I would like to
tell you that don't just say yes as we were forced to do under BSPP
regime and exercise your rights to present your view.   However, I hope
that your understanding will develop if you try to see the whole picture
of the border situation and try to know the real happenings.   Thank

>From rangoonp@xxxxxxx Wed Jul 16 21:55:42 1997
>Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 00:55:38 -0400 (EDT)
>From: RANGOONP@xxxxxxx
>To: nyeinchan@xxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: Indignatory
>
>Are you Ko Nyein Chan in Indiana or not? Please reply me.
>
>As far as I read you letter to me, it makes non-sense that are
inlogical and
>lack of supporting detals to prove on it anyway. Then you may be in the
air
>with a big mouth.
>
>None of the intellectuarls will count on you and your fail accusation
as you
>had expected.
>
>I just wrote the letter as thought you were Ko Nyein Chan in Indiana.
Nothing