nyeinchan (r)

Hi Chan (Alias) Dr. Tint Swe from NCGUB on India Border and U Maugn
Maung Latt from NCGUB in Thailand,
       Thank for your anonymous reply.   As far as I know U Maung Maung
Latt can't write English that well but never mind and I can't write
English well either.  That is not a point.  I have to tell what I know
so that you can think of changing rather than just denying and just
trying to withholding the truth.  Do you want me to post the information
of where you gave bribe and when?  If so, please let me know.  Just say
yes and I will post it on the net.
        Speaking of annually checked funds, there are so many leaks that
can't be checked.  The matter is that why we need to spend such money
just for renting houses, buying mobile phones and expendictures for the
personal costs should be reconsidered.  If you say that there are not
four NCGUB offices, I have to post the addresses so that it can be
clear.  Do you want me to do that?   Why don't you answer how the money
could be lost at U Win Ko's hotel room before his last trip to China and
how it was made up?   Why was U Peter Linbin ousted from NCGUB?
        I have seen so many things as you made like accusing someone as
a SLORC spy when someone points out some of your wrongdoing.  In
reality, it is the very bad manner of the border revolution and because
of that some innocent students were killed by so-called leaders' such
cunning accusations.   It is very easy to accuse someone as a spy but
you never think that it is also easy to ruin someone's innocent life.
If you can't accept of pointing things out, what is the difference
between the dictators and you?
         Is NCGUB appointed as the leading body for our revolution?
Yeah, we all wish to do that if it was a potential and energetic
organization.  Is NCGUB able to unify itself and the groups on the
border except on the paper.  Can you clarify the role of NCUB if you say
NCGUB is leading the revolution?  Is NCUB under your supervision?  I
don't think so.  I have never heard of NCGUB's active role on the border
except chairing the  numerous meetings.  Where had NCGUB been when ABSDF
split?   What was NCGUB's role in the split?  NLD(LA) and NCGUB were
from the same mother organization, NLD but why NLD (LA) and NCGUB can't
unite each otehr?
         Don't be arrogant groundlessly.  Everone on the border knows
the real situation of the border.  I am also a dissident student and I
want real democratic changes in Burma and I don't want the country to be
ruled by both the dictators and the self centred people for their
personal interests only.
       I believe that we still have time to change the situation if you
really realize the situation and if you really want to change it.  That
is an obligation for all but not only for mine.  Please be realistic.
Lack of self reviewing doesn't make any good.
I don't understand why Dr. Tint Swe couldn't reply to me by his real
name.   Please face the reality.
        If you are still just denying rather than reviewing yourself, I
have to tell the truth that I know.
With sincere belief for the revolution
Nyein Chan

>From notes@xxxxxxx Thu Jul 10 23:16:59 1997
>Date: 10 Jul 1997 21:56:40
>From: chan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: nyeinchan
>To: Recipients of burmanet-l <burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>From: Chan <chan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>Dear Nyeinchan,
>
>Basically I do not enjoy making response to accusations. Maybe you are
>raising questions wanting for a change. I agree with this idea. We need
>it. But ....
>
>If an outsider knows something, why not the persons in the circle. Even
>though the closed guys are second persons, a stranger is the third
person
>who knows least. All organizations are changing. Leadership is
changing.
>Members are changing.
>
>The Coalition government separates offices from residence. HRDU needs a
>separate set of rooms for its heavy work. A different office for
different
>purpose is customary. A person or an organization will have facilities
in
>accordance with the chosen work. Everybody there, on a hostile soil, is
>working day by day.
>
>The objective of our discussion is just to correct the wrong-doings.
Isn't
>it? I don't think the facts or fabricated information are food for
>"Myat-Khinn-Thit" from which I have read what you were asking. Sorry
for
>that.
>
>If I were arrested, I will try to be out. I will use all means I can. I
>don't think it is good idea not to resist especially if it is in
Thailand
>or in the hands of SLORC. I remember Daw Suu said that it was not only
the
>BSPP but also the people who were responsible for the former to rule
for
>26 years. You, the people and I are responsible not to let SLORC to
rule
>in such a way.
>
>If something was stolen, what do you want to do? Was it good thought
for U
>Win Ko to ask the amount from his family inside Burma? His shop was
>sealed. His Landrover was seized. I am extremely afraid to blame him
who
>has given his life for the struggle. Do you know who killed him?
>
>OK, I have limited time on this job. I'm pleased you are not from
SLORC.

Get Private Web-Based Email Free http://www.hotmail.com