SLORC is trying to replace Daw Aung

Subject: SLORC is trying to replace Daw Aung San Suu Kyi

SLORC IS TRYING TO REPLACE DAW AUNG SAN SUU KYI

Obviously, SLORC is trying to replace Daw Aung San Suu Kyi with another
one. Let me say that Daw Aung San Suu Kyi is  not an opposition leader,
she is a national leader. We accept her as a leader of Burma, because
she sacrifices for the people , she is the hope of people of Burma, she
is the spirit of the struggle for human rights and democracy in Burma
and she is a genuine leader of the people of Burma.

Who dare to replace her? If so, the one who the SLORC want to replace,
must qualify to lead the people properly, has sacrificed for people and
must have spirit of the struggle for human rights, freedom and democracy
in Burma.

Eyar Soe