Did U Aung San make this law?

U Ko Ko Sein from Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Burmese regime said
to me that there is a law made by U Aung San (and others) which states
that a Burmese who is married to a foreigner cannot become the head of
the state in Burma. I have never heard of such a law from any other
person. Can any one tell me whether there was such a law?

I met U Ko Ko Sein in Sydney  at a conference organised by
International Campaign to Ban Land Mines(ICBL). He attended this
conference as the SLORC's representative.