NEW AT BURMASONG

Dear Friends,

As part of the celebration of the 8888 anniversary, the following new
items have been posted at the BurmaSong site
<http://users.imagiware.com/wtongue>.

1. The first segment of the videotape report made by Daw Aung San Suu Kyi
to the U.N.Human Rights Commission is available in RealVideo from her
page. My Thanks to David Arnott for making the video and audio tapes
available for posting. The free RealPlayer necessary to watch the clip is
available from www.real.com. Other portions of that video will be posted
in RealVideo Format in the near future.

2. The full audio from that videotape is also available on that page in
RealAudio.

3. The infamous image on the 1 Kyat note, no longer in circulation, is
posted on the "Faces" page. Several sizes are there in case you would
like to display it too.

4. Also on the "Faces" page is a link to the latest collection of
pictures from the Thai-Burma Border made available through Larry Dohrs.
Caution: some contain graphic depictions of violence.

On this anniversary, I am proud to join with countless others around the
world in honoring the courage and sacrifice of those who made this a day
to remember. May it be celebrated next year in Rangoon.

Peace and Courage,

Wrightson